A MORE YOUTHFUL PROFILE STARTS WITH THE APPLES OF YOUR CHEEKS.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is the first and only FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area. As you age, it’s not just about lines and wrinkles. Your cheeks can also lose volume, and the skin may sag. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC instantly adds volume, creating contour and lift. It’s the nonsurgical filler your doctor uses to help restore a more youthful profile for up to 2 years with optimal treatment.
Actual patient. Results may vary.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC?
Do not use if you have a history of severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to the proteins (gram-positive bacterial proteins) used to make the hyaluronic acid (HA) in JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC.
What precautions should my healthcare professional advise me about?
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel for use during pregnancy, in women who are breastfeeding, or in patients with very thin skin in the cheek area has not been studied
- The safety for use in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness for treatment in areas other than the cheek area have not been established
- The safety for use in patients with a history of excessive scarring or pigmentation disorders has not been studied and may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- The long-term safety of repeat treatments has not been established
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your healthcare professional if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Use may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your healthcare professional if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners; as with any injection, this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?
Side effects are moderate (uncomfortable) and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. The most common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
To report a side effect, please call Allergan Product Surveillance at 1-877-345-5372.
For more information, please see www.juvederm.com or call the Allergan Medical Information line at 1-800-766-0171.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is available by prescription only.