Breast augmentation (enhancement) surgery continues to be one of the most popular procedures performed in the USA today.
1. You will be given pain medications following surgery to help with post-operative discomfort.
2. You should rest and relax immediately after surgery and take it easy for the next several days. However, strict bed rest is frowned upon, you should move around to prevent any blood clots forming in your legs.
3. Swelling after surgery is common and may last for several weeks as the implants settle into a more natural position in the breast.
4. You should reframe from strenous physical excercise for 3-4 weeks following breast augmentation surgery. You physician will advise you when you may resume excercising.
5. Remember, if you have any questions or concerns following your surgery do not hesitate to call your doctor.